About the Shop
About the Shop
The Earthling Shop Is an eco conscious shop who’s main priority is to provide our products , for you to enjoy , in the most Eco-Friendly way possible. We care about your future and the future of our planet so we’re doing our part as a shop to not contribute to the destruction of our planet as much as we can. We do so by using vegan, Eco-Friendly products & pride ourselves in using all Plastic Free packaging! Our dream is to inspire you and other shops to be more conscious of our impact on the planet and to share our love and respect for the planet.
My name is Melii Lopez, I’m a 21 year old Queer (She/Her) Latina who has always dreamed of working for myself so that I could be able to express myself creatively in any way I want. I realized that going to school put me in a box which made me so unhappy and unmotivated. I dropped out of college to find myself and what I discovered is my passion for creating. However, I have always had a deep love for nature which has made me into a very passionate environmental activist so, it has been such a pleasure for me to be able to create products and sell them in the most Eco-Friendly way I can. I make my handmade products and Art with so much love and positive energy in my home in Southern California . I hope my products bring you happiness all while causing the least harm possible to the planet. <3
What Makes Our Shop Eco Friendly
- Our products are 100% Palm Oil free. If you want to learn more about the negative effects of the Palm Oil industry click HERE !
- We use Plastic Free Packaging and here is why...
- 40% of plastic produced is packaging which is used just once and then discarded.
- In 2018 the EPA estimated 14.5 million tons of plastic containers and packaging were generated.
- Although the largest polluters are big corporations/companies like Nestle and Amazon, We as a small business do not want to contribute to the problem. Our goal is to set an example to inspire other small businesses to go plastic free to increase the demand of plastic free packaging. Only then will big polluters change their ways in order to get support from consumers once again.